Sunday, August 26, 2012

After School’s UEE reveals she has recently received a confession from a male celebrity


After School‘s UEE revealed that she has recently received a confession from a male celebrity.
"When was the most recent time you confess?" UEE, and requested her program MBC's 'quiz' change the world for a special broadcast on August 25, emerged as the MC

She then surprised everyone by releasing a set of him, "I'm shooting the drama 'Ojakgyo Brothers'." 'Ojakgyo Brothers' noju won and she and "No answer was if it was not for her co-star, she with me shooting the drama actor was asked, it was not me that he would like to appear on the show because he confessed to me, "I think he said.

Also appeared in this episode to change the world, and other celebrities 'quizzes' Lee Seol CheGal W Shin, Byun gigs deputy, Lee for the award, and radish was.

It may be, who do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment